Prevention Point Philadelphia (PPP) is a nonprofit public health organization dedicated to promoting health, empowerment and safety for communities affected by drug use and poverty. PPP works to provide safe and humane alternatives to the war on drugs, and reduce the prevalence of HIV and Hepatitis C by linking people to the health resources they need.
PPP meets people where they are, providing information and access to resources with dignity and respect. Using a harm reduction approach, PPP offers low threshold, culturally sensitive, non-judgmental services to address the health and social service needs of people who use drugs in Philadelphia. We promote harm reduction through mobile medical care, sterile syringe exchange, transitional housing, referrals to social services, and comprehensive prevention case management services.
PPP is currently accepting applications from qualified, mission-driven individuals for the following positions:
- Certified Recovery Specialist
- Shelter Staff Overnight Lead
- Syringe Services Coordinator
- Bilingual Overdose Surge Bus Response Case Manager
- STEP Case Manager
- Overdose Surge Bus Response Case Manager
- Director of Drop-In services
- Vehicle Manager and Overdose Prevention Specialist
- Shelter Support Staff (PRN)