The PPP Drop-In Center accepts donations of the following:
- New and gently used scarves, hats, gloves, and coats
- New and gently used blankets
- New socks, with tags/packaging
- Packaged snacks and beverages such as instant noodles, fruit cups, granola bars, and cocoa mix
- Clean backpacks, totes, and reusable shopping bags
If you would like to donate any of the above to the Drop-In, please email Vivana email@example.com and Dee firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a drop-off.
Our emergency shelter, Beacon House, has a consistent need for the above as well as hygiene supplies, bedding, and pillows. Contact email@example.com to donate items to Beacon House.
With the exception of what is listed above, PPP does not accept clothing donations. The Drop-in Center has established a relationship with The Wardrobe (413 N. 4th Street, Philadelphia PA, 19123) and has begun receiving pre-sorted and cleaned clothing donations. Any donations that go to The Wardrobe will support PPP clothing distribution. Thank you!